[DeTomaso] Valance Protection

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 19:17:21 EDT 2011

In a message dated 10/7/11 4 50 47, lance730 at msn.com writes:

> Is there a bolt-on kit for casters or rolling pin set up, to protect the
> front of the cars?  I have seen these on Lambo's.
> Anyone make these?

I don't think so.   It's worth mentioning to the folks that you have a
GT5-S which has its own set of problems--the integral steel air dam is both
lower and further forward than the valance on a regular Pantera.   That makes it
increasingly vulnurable.   There's also not a lot of structure behind it,
so not much to affix a heavy-duty set of rollers to.

This might be a job for Home Depot....