[DeTomaso] NPC Check Engine Light

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 18:56:41 EDT 2011

In a message dated 10/7/11 7 17 55, spkorb at gmail.com writes:

> I drive my little Del Sol back and forth and back and
> forth, in blearey eyed mornings and exhausted afternoons, grocery
> shopping and driving the kid to practice.  Boring boring boring.  But
> it's cheeeeeap! And it just keeps running without complaint.

The only thing better than that is a car that does all those things but
still manages to be exciting.   I flog the hell out of my fleet of VW Sciroccos
while doing those same sorts of chores.   Another pilot on my crew was
following me home from work the other day, and the next morning he commented
that he'd never seen a car cornering on three wheels before! :>)

And yet they are practical, utilitarian, and incredibly cheap (the one I
was driving at the time cost me $35 when I bought it more than ten years ago).

Cheap, fun, economical, practical and sporty cars are the best!   Life is
too short for boring cars, boring women, boring anything....