[DeTomaso] Fw: Weekend Sale! 15% OFF EVERYTHING!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 12:39:53 EDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: NostalgicAirParts <info at nostalgicairparts.com>
To: kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 6:31 AM
Subject: Weekend Sale! 15% OFF EVERYTHING!

  NAP Weekend Sale! 15% OFF EVERYTHING
We Make Old Cars Cool! Call 888.977.8889
Enter promo code WEEKEND when checking out to get an additional 15% off all products on any of our websites!

Visit NostalgicAirParts.com

Valid Friday, October 7th through Sunday, October 9th for orders placed on our website only.

Use promo code
WEEKEND
when checking out!

Visit NostalgicAirParts.com

Clearance | Complete AC Kits | Compressors | Online Catalog

Nostalgic Air Parts family of websites:
NostalgicAirParts.com  JeepAir.com  ColdHose.com  NostalgicPlastics.com
Forward email

This email was sent to kenn_green at yahoo.com by info at nostalgicairparts.com |

Nostalgic Air Parts | 10184 B FIsher Ave | Tampa | FL | 33619