[DeTomaso] NPC Check Engine Light

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:17:19 EDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Will Kooiman <wkooiman at earthlink.net> wrote:
  BTW... it is a boring car.  It's very cheap and reliable, but
> very boring.

Just an uninvited comment... I *like* having one boring car.
Dreadfully horribly boring.  I think that might make me boring too.
But I need something liek a washing machine to get back and forth to
work, and though having an exciting car for that purpose is what I
used to dream of (and live for a time) I find that my limited
enjoyment of an exciting car in commuter traffic really is
frustrating.  I drive my little Del Sol back and forth and back and
forth, in blearey eyed mornings and exhausted afternoons, grocery
shopping and driving the kid to practice.  Boring boring boring.  But
it's cheeeeeap! And it just keeps running without complaint.

I have become what I despise.  A boring person with boring thoughts
and boring chores.  But I do have a few fun toys and my boring life
doesn't distract me too much from that :)

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso