[DeTomaso] Rocky Mountain Rumble Memories

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:22:28 EDT 2011

Peter, I tried to google RMR, but it sent me to wrestling sites. We have been on several Harley rides, that are multi-day, with pre-reserved motels, etc..  Surely there are at least 10 Texas Panteras/owners who would want to do that, and having a sag wagon/tow truck along also.  Who is interested?  Then who wants to be in charge and organize it.   -----------------------------I am sending this also to the Space City chapter, even though they are all probably on the POCA list.  --Bill