[DeTomaso] Rust encapsulator - NPC sorta

Will DeMelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Wed Oct 5 19:38:09 EDT 2011

Not a dumb question.

Rust is a chemical process. Cars don't rust from the outside. They rust
where there is no protection. Think of it like your teeth. Where do we get
most of our cavities? Inbetween, where we cant see/get to.

If you coat the bare metal with oil, it will not rust.

I use a compressor and an oil mist gun I bought at Eastwoods for $35. I
drilled holes and blast an oil mist shot inside the chassis/body cavities
every year.

Don't drive your car in the winter? Doesn't matter. There is moisture in the
air at all times.

Oil your Pantera's and save them for our grandkids.

Will