[DeTomaso] rust encapsulator

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:07:25 EDT 2011

eastwood's rust encapsulator can be brushed on, smooths itself out as it dries, and looks very nice flat black.  it is sometimes a little fragile if you chip it though.  POR15 is tougher once dry in my experience.  i have used both extensively.  but por15 looks really ugly when dry.  I used POR15 on the undercarriage of my pantera then their primer, then sprayed a real nice metallic black underneath.  it looks super for underneath a car.   i used eastwood rust encapsulator on the water hoses with nothing else.  they look nice but i can chip it with the edge of my tools if I am not careful.   justin