[DeTomaso] Rocky Mountain Rumble Memories

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:17:06 EDT 2011

Looking forward to reading it when the issue arrives.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that the yearly Euro-trips to Le Mans, Spa,
or somewhere else to spend a week with DeTomaso people is the highlight of
my year.

Ask my wife what I'm like for the week leading up to the trip - I barely
sleep as I look at the clock to see how much time is left until the trip
begins. All kidding aside, it is just like a 5-year-old on the countdown to
Christmas...

If you've never gone to Vegas/reno/?? or participated in the Rocky Mountain
tour, or come to Le Mans Classic, or whatever, you are missing the best part
of DeTomaso ownership. It costs money, yes. Your car may have a problem, yes
(although it shouldn't!) It means taking time off from work, yes. But when I
look back at the memories and high points of my life form the past 15 years,
the top 5 memories are all DeTomaso road trips. Don't wait until retirement,
or until you have more money saved up, or whatever... life is about the
journey!

OK, back to your regularly scheduled program...