[DeTomaso] What a month

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 5 08:15:37 EDT 2011

Sorry about your father...get out of the market before 12 21 2012. Make more sales calls, use Rogain for the scalp and Chromiun Picolinate for weight loss. Get a lawyer to deal with the bastard insurance company. Don't sign off on you personal wellbeing. Odds are your back, neck, and joints are damaged from the wreck. Got any pics?   Bill 1362