[DeTomaso] What a month

Will DeMelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Wed Oct 5 05:22:31 EDT 2011

Thanks for the support guys.
Will

-----Original Message-----
From: Nolan Scheid [mailto:nolan at mortarsprayer.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 10:44 PM
To: 'Will DeMelo'; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] What a month

Dear Will,
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. My sincere condolences.

For us this year has been full of loss of our family members. Although I
have mostly spent time lurking on our forum in the past months it has been a
good reinforcement to know we have so many friends in the group.

Fortunately you are ok and the metal can be fixed.

Cheers to you.

All my best,
Nolan