[DeTomaso] final verdict on EFI

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:43:46 EDT 2011

i appeciate that it all should be logical and fixable, but the problem I am having is resistant to change.  Under part throttle acceleration, the AF ratio goes way lean and the car bogs.  bogs horribly and almost stalls.  cant drive in traffic.   I tried adding more fuel.  No change. I tried adding less fuel.  No change.  I changed the RPM MAP boundaries (whatever that means) to higher numbers for more resolution because I have a lower vacuum cam at idle, and that helped a little, but dont know where to go.  no one at the company can offer any more advice.  maybe something wrong in the system.  maybe something wrong in the software.  maybe something wrong with me.
P.S.  I love the comment that "100% working fuel injection means works as well as a carb."  It is ironic that I started this project because my carb cars are hard to start after sitting for a while.  now I wish that was the only problem...
justin