[DeTomaso] final verduct on self-tuning fuel injection

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Tue Oct 4 08:11:09 EDT 2011

So why not switch to a MegaSquirt ECU? I guess that would allow you to
keep most of your existing hardware.

I know there are other Pantera owners using it.

My EFI is built around a 5.0 Mustang EFI, and it is a sequential system,
and I have been running it for about 10 years now, with incremental
upgrades, including EDIS distributorless ignition.

Thomas