[DeTomaso] Matt Stone De Tomaso collection on E-bay

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 23:49:36 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

Got this from Matt Stone tonight:

====

I'm putting my DeTomaso stuff up on eBay today and tomorrow, and I wanted
to tip you off and anyone else on the club forum that might be interested.

 They can search DeTomaso of course, by also by my seller's handle:
xtracoolcarstuff.  Mostly factory sales brochures and press kits, a little wall
art, and misc. goodies.  I still love it all and kept some for myself but I
have so much, and can benefit from both the room and the money my thinning the
herd a bit.  I will of course combine shipping for multiple buys.  Lots of
Ferrari stuff up too which some folks may want.

====

So, keep your browsers peeled!

Let the bidding begin!