[DeTomaso] squeal

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 17:46:16 EDT 2011

How about WD-40 or ?  I've lots of stuff in a spray can as "testor", Same for
intake/vacuum leaks...

Chuck

I would fire one of my mechanics if he used belt dressing. Worst crap to ever put on a
belt. If noise is your issue then spray Foamy Engine Gunk on inner belt surface while
running. If belt noise is there then it will stop. Now spray on more and wash off with
pressured water while running and noise should stop.
Jeff Cobb

Sent from my iPhone