[DeTomaso] Super Car Traffic Jam

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:18:03 EST 2011

Several thoughts.  First: WOW!!!   Next, imagine how you would feel if you owned a $500,000,000.00 company and you were at an event seated with Buffet and Gates, etc.   And the subtle thought:  5, 6, 7 - digit dollar cars - does any one still stand out in your mind!!      No, because they were all the same colors: red, white, blue, green, yellow, orange!  I think the last Buggati was multi-colored.  But, my point to John Taphorn is, "John paint your car some really cool, screaming paint scheme!"  Anybody have any auto painters with creative guns to recommend?      ------Bill Lewis