[DeTomaso] NPC--WTF are these things?

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 02:32:18 EST 2011

I have one of the Safety Brakers plumbed into the front brakes on my
Pantera.  It works like a poor-man's ABS system by damping the pulses that
occur in the brake line as the brakes begin to lock up.  I was skeptical
until I installed it back in the early 80's and I love the way it helps
prevent front wheel lockup.

The long bolt in Mike's pic looks like the one used to hold the 4 donut
bushings at the outer ends of a 64-73 Mustang sway bar.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505