[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 84, Issue 31

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 13:07:56 EST 2011

In a message dated 11/29/11 5 27 50, dportal123 at gmail.com writes:

> Hi Pantera Guys here is a Picture of a Pantera GT 5 I found not even a
> mile
> away from my home and could not resist to buy it and adding it to my
> collection making it my second pantera.

You can't post any attachments (including photos) to the forum; the
software screens them out (which prevents it from spreading viruses).   If you
don't have a photo site to post them to, send them to me and I'll post them for
you.   Or better yet, go to the POCA website (www.poca.com), under the
'album' section, and create an album there. :>)