[DeTomaso] NPC a Thanksgiving story

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Nov 28 17:16:25 EST 2011

This years Thanksgiving dinner table had both old people (older then me) and
young people (my age and younger) at it. One young lady told us that she is
an archeologist and was at a dig this summer in Albania.

A funny thing she found out when she talked about her car back home, all the
locals laughed and snickered at her. She then told us she later found out
that the local word for penis is car.

The poor people did not know what was about to happen. but you guys do!

I dated a girl that had a machine that polished my car.I was known as a
young man that could fix any car.Some people call me a car whisper.My dad
drove a big car, I inherited it too. I wanted to drive it today.

After about 20 minutes of this I got up, took my glass of wine to the big EZ
chair in the front room spent.

Larry (was trying to be good too) - Cleveland