[DeTomaso] Anybody know this car?

Roland Jaeckel pantera874 at t-online.de
Mon Nov 28 00:48:51 EST 2011

I few years back, when i visited PI, they worked on a red Pantera fitting
these lights. As Mike stated, exessive fender work was done to fit these
lights. PI claimed that time, that the lights are produced by them and only
avaiable at there place. I couldn't beleive it, because i saw some empty
Ferrari boxes on the shelf.