[DeTomaso] great deal on inspection camera at Harbor Freight

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sun Nov 27 12:01:51 EST 2011

I have also used it a number of times in my quest for being able to see
around corners.  It does have a light extension and a 45 deg mirror
attachment which is much smaller than a plug hole.  I am sure it would not
get you any closer to the new DOHC Ford piston with the snorkle plug hole in
the head.

Just my 2cents,
jerry.