[DeTomaso] NPC but TC (Thanksgiving content)

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 16:56:57 EST 2011

In a message dated 11/26/11 7 45 59, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> Send us a link to the photos once uploaded, love to see the new Miata.
>
>>>Here's one shot from the hill high above Turn 6 (a rare photo vantage
point...I like to seek out points that others miss, so that my photos are
different from the hordes of Corkscrew photographers...)

This is the Spec Miata race car that she rented and ran in the intermediate
group:

And here, shot from the inside of turn 4 (opposite side of the track to the
grandstands) is Lori's new car, which is really a wonderful little thing.
It's the only 'macho' Miata I've ever seen....