[DeTomaso] BMW Thermostat

JEFFREY COBB zumzum at cox.net
Sat Nov 26 06:18:49 EST 2011

You should look at using a 2001 Rover Discovery 4.0 or 4.6 thermostat. It is a exterior unit and has large ports. I will be putting one on my Mangusta soon which came from the factory with no stat. The BMW unit was made for a 2.0 liter, your 351 flows so much more water mix, so it is undersized.
Jeff Cobb