[DeTomaso] new windshiled

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Wed Nov 23 22:17:47 EST 2011

And don't forget, I'm the one who supplied an original windshield to the glass company.  Mike put out a call,
and I responded.

Normally, the process takes 9-10 months.  The reason this took 2 years is that the glass company dropped the
ball (at least that is what I was told).  The windshields should have been ready around the end of last year.
One year ago, I called Brian to check on the status.  He made a call to the glass company, only to find out that
my original windshield was still sitting on their shelf (at least they hadn't lost or broken it).  If I hadn't called Brian.......

Brian should be receiving the new windshields in about a week.  Once he has them, he will do a test fit in a car.

John   (more horn tooting)