[DeTomaso] Happy Thanksgiving Fellow Pantera Owners

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Nov 23 14:50:02 EST 2011

Well put Michael.

Since I was one driving when you were in your passenger seat, your comments
either mean I scared you silly or you were bored silly. I'd appreciate the
illusion that it was the former and not the later, so please don't tell me
otherwise.

Everybody be safe this weekend and share good stories.

Rob DuMoulin