[DeTomaso] NPC: Excellent Tailgater Video

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Wed Nov 23 12:09:04 EST 2011

I was hauling a fork truck on a trailer a while back. I was going plenty
fast; probably faster then I should have for the weight.

A mindless lady in a small car tucks in right behind me; like it is going
to some how make a difference. I am always amazed at the ignorance and
stupidity of common man.

Any way, I don't change my speed. I leave her plenty of room to pass if
she so desires and otherwise ignore her as usual. I see people like I see
barking dogs. I don't get insulted by stupid people or barking dogs. They
are not smart enough for me to care what they think.

I go over the RR tracks and the fork truck pushes through one of the
boards. About a 3 foot piece flies up behind the trailer. It misses here
but after that she holds at least 10 car lengths back. LOL, What a moron!