[DeTomaso] new windshield

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Wed Nov 23 11:39:39 EST 2011

Dear Mike V,

Ach du Lieber! Hats off to you for doing the heavy lifting. Well done. The bud, who is a glass distributor that produced the new windshield certainly had given us a reasonable price. Thanks.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

---- Mike <bluebugman2 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>Wow your getting all the thanks for the new windshield ?? well I'm the one who got this all done and pushed a bud who a VP for the glass distributor and convinced him almost 2 years ago to produce the windshield and make some other Co we all know who was gouging us for a windshield- and now the price is reasonable- ya I know tooting my horn thanks Mike V #7042

Need an Home Inspection with Thermal Imaging/Infrared Technology/Mold Testing We also do Termite Inspections (+ repairs) & Pest Control

 Buying a foreclosure property ?

CALL US 1st "LET US SEE WHATS LURKING IN YOUR WALLS"

805-522-1054
 http://commercial-homeinfraredinspections.com/