[DeTomaso] Mike Drew has an announcement to make....

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 21:01:03 EST 2011

> That would be a lot of fun!   Kirk was supposed to come hang out when I
> flew out there a couple of weeks ago to work on my GT350 clone, but he skipped
> town on a road trip the day before I got there. :<(

and he's now at my place in St. Louis, making a mess of my garage :-)
The plan was to just detail the engine compartment of my white Pantera
but he found a poor (big chunks of filler) repair and started peeling back
the inner layer of steel to do the repair correctly.  Will post before and
after pictures wen I get the chance.

Dan Jones