[DeTomaso] 1977 Le Mans Group 5 Pantera

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:20:05 EST 2011

Charlie,

No, That one was for sale through Jan Luhn in Germany for some time, asking price was EUR425,000

This is the Le Mans #001 chassis, after it was converted to Group C. Dave purchased it from Auto Elite for what was reputed to be a fraction of it's resale price. As I undertsand it still neded a lot of work if it were to be used competitively.

http://www.hobbycar.com/GroupC.html

Julian