[DeTomaso] Concours d' Elegance ... of Kuwait

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:16:11 EST 2011

This is random, but I watch this show called Chasing Classic Cars, on
discovery channel. I find it entertaining, but most of my friends think its
an odd show to never miss. Nevertheless, on last Tuesdays episode that I
just watched last night on the DVR, Wayne Carini travels to Kuwait to show
his old Chrysler in the show. There is a red early P car that shows up a
couple times in the background.you can see it on this video at the 36 second
mark.and it shows up again several times in the background of the episode. A
good shot of it again at 1:04

chasing classic cars episode clip

And.I dont know Tom Tjaarda very well from the side, on TV.  but I thought
it looked like him in at the 17 second mark.so I checked and his is a judge
for the show: kuwait-concours.com/kuwaitconcours/judges2011/
<http://www.kuwait-concours.com/kuwaitconcours/judges2011/>

As well as Santiago DeTomaso.   kuwaitconcours/judges2011/page/3/
<http://www.kuwait-concours.com/kuwaitconcours/judges2011/page/3/>     I saw
him on the episode briefly but can't find a clip here on the website.

Thought that was cool.

Cullen