[DeTomaso] Pictures, how to upload?

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Tue Nov 22 07:01:05 EST 2011

Yes

I've added a new album

Mikael

Fra: Charles McCall [mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com]
Sendt: 22. november 2011 12:41
Til: Mikael
Cc: detomaso at realbig.com
Emne: Re: [DeTomaso] Pictures, how to upload?

Trying to upload pictures where? The POCA website or ??

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Mikael <mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk> wrote:

Strange, I did it some months ago (on another computer), but now I've spent
an hour trying to upload pictures. Has anything changed?

Tried:

>From Web Browser: No error message, and takes time, but."album is empty"

Upload Applet: Takes time, at the end error message and no further info

Gallery Remote: Downloaded, installed, then I'm asked for a password

Given up for now. Our cars are from the 70s etc., our systems pages are from
the 90s L. Sorry

Mikael