[DeTomaso] NPC - Best Shop Vac question

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 01:30:56 EST 2011

Thanks Michael,

I like the leaf blower use -- great!!

Bud #3400

--- On Sun, 11/20/11, michael at michaelshortt.com <michaelsavga at gmail.com> wrote:

From: michael at michaelshortt.com <michaelsavga at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC - Best Shop Vac question
To: "B Hower" <b.hower3400 at yahoo.com>
Cc: detomaso at realbig.com
Date: Sunday, November 20, 2011, 2:30 PM

BIG LOTS had a bunch of the wall mounted units recently, 36' hose, metal container,  if I didn't have my old Craftsman roll around from sears, id have bought one.  Those are great too, sucks up water and anything else that gets in the way.
I still use the leaf blower to dry my cars before the towels come out.
Michael