[DeTomaso] NPC--WTF are these things?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 18:29:00 EST 2011

Hi guys,

Going through one of my Pantera parts room, I found a bag with these four
things, in among one of the boxes of NOS Pantera parts that I got a few years
ago.   They are definitely not Pantera parts; for the life of me I can't
figure what they are at all.   They are three-piece assemblies; with two
bronze/brass bits around a steel sleeve, with holes machined here and there.

Three complete assemblies and one taken apart, pictured here:

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv288/576103/WTFThings.jpg

Can somebody tell me WTF these things are?   They are on their way to the
trash can unless somebody can convince me they have some use or value?

Thanks!