[DeTomaso] Mike Drew has an announcement to make....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 17:40:04 EST 2011

In a message dated 11/20/11 14 19 29, tmshinro at aol.com writes:

> Congratulations to both Mike and Lori!
>
> Does this mean there is going to be a big parts clearance sale at your
> place to make some people room?
>
>>>Well, the parts I have for sale, are still for sale.   This very day I
am working to consolidate all the parts in a single room, as they have spread
out over two bedrooms (plus my livingroom is completely filled with other
people's Pantera parts....)   A functioning guest room would be a nice thing
to have.

> > I'm guessing there is a move in the future to get a bigger garage.
>
>>>Someday, certainly, but not anytime in the near future.   She still owns
her own house not far away where her Pantera and other cars live (currently
her adult daughter, son and son's girlfriend are living there).

Garage space is a bit of an issue, as between us we own ten cars and four
motorcycles (!), and she's looking to buy a Miata dedicated open track car in
the next few months...but we'll make do for the short- and
intermediate-term.

Eventually, years from now, we have ambitions of getting a big piece of
property in the mountains and having a relatively small house, and a massive
garage/workshop (big enough to accomodate yet more cars...) :>)