[DeTomaso] Mike Drew has an announcement to make....

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sun Nov 20 15:33:11 EST 2011

Does she have a sister? ;-)

Tomas

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com
[mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com]On Behalf Of MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sent: den 20 november 2011 21:16
To: pantdino at aol.com; asajay at asajay.com; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Mike Drew has an announcement to make....

In a message dated 11/20/11 12 07 50, pantdino at aol.com writes:

> I'm sure you know that a woman who not just tolerates cars but actually
> LIKES them is literally a one in a million find.  That's great for the two
> of you!

Indeed!   In fact she's driving her Pantera at Laguna Seca with the Shelby
Club this coming Friday....

My whole house is covered with Pantera/De Tomaso/Cobra/Shelby artwork etc.,
I've got a Campy wheel and Arriva tire serving as my coffee table, and 22
tires stacked up in a loft above the livingroom, and two bedrooms are jammed
with spare Pantera parts.   Anybody who's ever been here would agree that
the decor has a WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) of absolute zero.

My construction project I mentioned in another post involved building out
from one wall in my bedroom to add a closet for Lori.   When the closet was
done, she looked at the space above the doors, which is about seven feet
wide
and 18 inches high, and said, "You know what would look really great there?
  The De Tomaso corporate logo!"

HAHAHA!!!   Oh, I am SO marrying this woman! :>)