[DeTomaso] Austrian Pantera Stamp (using a Swiss car)!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 14:56:03 EST 2011

In a message dated 11/20/11 11 03 15, detomasoregistry at gmail.com writes:

> So if any of the Euro-dudes, and especially the Swiss could let me know
> who/VIN, I could
> identify yet another Pantera.  So let's hear from the Swiss!

The owner's name is Francis Maret.   I don't know the VIN though.   His
Pantera was chosen to be shown at the prestigious Villa d'Este concours a few
years back, which is where the photos in the registry were taken.   I have
some more photos from that concours showing which I'll send you in a
moment....

Mike

P.S.   I have US stamps featuring my own Pantera as well...:>)