[DeTomaso] NPC: Dave's Picnic 2011 - an amazing car show

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Nov 20 13:23:17 EST 2011

This was forwarded to me by one of our Panteras Northwest members.

For a few years now, this fellow Dave Holzer in Monroe, WA has opened his
estate to hold a come-all car show and picnic (he provides all the food),
which includes tours of his sprawling garage, much of what you can see at
the link below, and of his cozy 33,000 sf cottage.  We at PNW were not aware
of this event, but will definitely be there next year.  The range of cars he
has, and antique motorcycles, airplanes, etc.  and also of those that
arrived for the show, were amazing.

Enjoy!
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 L #6328

Yesterday was Dave Holzer's picnic in Monroe Wash.  There
were some classics, sport cars, special interest, and hot
rods there.  Nice weather and they took an aerial photo
about noon.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616832

Some of the guys who usually come over from the Wenatchee
area weren't there, as they were on their way to Bonneville.
  While some of the classic car owners were on their way to
Pebble Beach.