[DeTomaso] NPC - Best Shop Vac question

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 09:30:38 EST 2011

BIG LOTS had a bunch of the wall mounted units recently, 36' hose, metal
container,  if I didn't have my old Craftsman roll around from sears, id
have bought one.  Those are great too, sucks up water and anything else
that gets in the way.

I still use the leaf blower to dry my cars before the towels come out.

Michael