[DeTomaso] Pantera Shop Manual

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Nov 19 23:20:11 EST 2011

Actually, it is a CD.  :)  It all fits on a CD nicely.  You can print
the pages you want, get them greasy in the garage, then throw them away
without damaging the manual, on CD.  I've done it many times.

And I'm about to post something special we recently discovered.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA