[DeTomaso] Pantera Shop Manual

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sat Nov 19 16:44:46 EST 2011

I just returned from the Moultrie GA car corral and swap meet. It happens
twice/year and this one was, as usual, spectacular. Acres of classic and
one-of-a-kind cars for sale and twice the acres of parts vendors.
Typically, I never find Pantera items, but this time I found 2: An original
3-ring-bound '71-'74 Pantera shop manual with authentic grease stains and a
few ripped pages for $85 and a June 1995 edition of Collectible Automobile
 featuring the '71-'74 Pantera: "Born for the U.S.A" for $10.  I bought the
Collectible Automobile magazine and a bunch of other stuff before I found
the shop manual. I tried to talk him down, but he wouldn't budge and I had
already spent my wad (it's a cash-only type of event). What is a fair price
for the manual? It seemed pretty comprehensive. I am thinking of hitting
the Daytona Turkey Run next weekend and he'll probably be there too.

--
Rob