[DeTomaso] Wilkinson's new GTS mufflers

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 13:15:33 EST 2011

In a message dated 11/19/11 10 05 36, pantdino at aol.com writes:

> The Ansa parts are $975 for the muffler plus $469 for the header PER
> SIDE, according to Steve's website.
>

>>>They are available for far less, elsewhere.

Hall Pantera is the official US importer for ANSA exhausts (for Panteras
only).   When I was there a few weeks ago, they had just received another huge
shipment from ANSA.   They are priced much more reasonably, although still
substantially more than what Wilkinson will be charging for his replica
system:

http://hallpantera.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product.cgi?d=hallpantera-inc&
item=51439

The Euro GTS headers, I believe, are US-made copies of the ANSA originals:

http://hallpantera.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product.cgi?d=hallpantera-inc&
item=22780