[DeTomaso] Fund raising effort for Diane and Bob Timma; epilogue

Al Chelini pantera at cox.net
Thu Nov 17 22:27:51 EST 2011

Mike D., Asa Jay, Mike T., Ed Comber, and all other concerned friends of
Bob Timma:

It is with heavy heart that I notify you all of the passing of Diane Timma,
Bob's spouse of 15 years, this morning in Detroit, from cancer.  She was
not in pain at the time, and was surrounded by family.

My personal thanks to all of you Pantera guys who helped directly or even
just passed along well wishes for the family.

It all helps.

I'm proud to be a part of this group of enthusiasts. It's more than just a
car club.

Respectfully,

Al Chelini