[DeTomaso] Pantera vintage racing from Down Under

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 09:30:57 EST 2011

Hi guys,

From POCA member Ross Jackson.   He wrote:

====

 Hi Mike

 Thought you and the other POCA folk may be interested in the footage from
my Pantera at Sandown on the link below.

 R3 shows me chasing Perry Spiridis` GTS for a Pantera 1-2 , including an
unfortunate coming together with a 1966 GT350, whilst R2 was also a Pantera
1-2.

 How many race meetings do we see Panteras coming in 1-2 against a field of
30-40 Shelbys, Corvettes, Porsches etc etc ??

 R1 was run in rather hot conditions (around 98 degrees) so by the end I`m
struggling to hold on to 4th with an overheating engine.

 If you click “see all” on the right hand side you`ll see footage from
other Aussie tracks (Winton and Philip Island) plus a couple of hillclimbs.

 Hope all is well.

 Best regards

 Ross

 http://www.youtube.com/rj72pantera