[DeTomaso] New Brake System Proposal

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:45:24 EST 2011

Thanks all so far,

For 17" and larger wheels, I see no viable reason to develop ultra
performance brakes for 15" wheels, when there are effectively few remaining
performance 15" tires.

Yes, vented rotors.

Same bolt pattern, no point in requiring new wheels and another 2-3k
expense.

Other concerns will be addressed as brought up, I appreciate your input to
provide to the vendor to help develop a comprehensive brake package that
will help our cars remain safe and competitive with available parts and
spares for years to come.

Michael