[DeTomaso] Dome light

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Nov 15 18:52:40 EST 2011

On my '71, there is a door light that comes on with the dome light. Does
the door light come on and the dome does not?  If so, the problem is
between the switch and the interior light switch in the dash.  If it does
not, it is the switch. I replaced my switch, a three way, and wired it so I
can have the interior lights not come on when the door opens, comes on when
the door opens, or comes on manually if the switch is in the last position.
 Dunno if that is how it came from the factory, but my car was not wired to
do that.

Rob