[DeTomaso] Clutch setup

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Nov 14 17:04:56 EST 2011

n college at the airport there was a maintenance training facility. A car
load of the maintenance guys were driving back to lunch. They got to
discussing how far the car would coast if shut off.

They got the car up to 80mph. At the designated point they turned the key
off.......At the s-curve the steering wheel locked up and they flew
straight into the cornfield.....So I guess 80 was not fast enough!