[DeTomaso] Clutch setup

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Nov 14 14:58:14 EST 2011

I have a Ford F-350 with clutch pressure which actually broke the clutch
fork. If it is worse then that we have a problem.

With the Ford 400 I have not sorted out my clutch set up yet. When I do
the question will be if the MC is the appropriate size. If it moves with a
very small amount of travel my first response would be to put a smaller or
a more correct MC in place. With the Wilwood set up it would be easy to
change them; and they are pretty inexpensive.

 My Pantera is a 1973 L with the effort reduction kit installed from