[DeTomaso] Clutch setup

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Nov 14 14:57:15 EST 2011

My Pantera is a 1973 L with the effort reduction kit installed from
the factory I presume.  It's a good feeling clutch.  Now, about the
petite woman statement...

I had a guy in my National Guard unit follow me to drill one weekend,
unbeknownst to me.  He was driving his Ford Probe and was tailing me
all the way in.  Once parked, he began admiring the Pantera.  I told
him to have a seat and check it out.

When he depressed the clutch pedal, he let out cry... "OH MY GOD"
followed by something like, that's a really hard clutch.

I was like... "You've got to be kidding me."

I guess it was even too tough for -that- girly-man.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home