[DeTomaso] Clutch setup

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 14 14:40:24 EST 2011

Gary
That's part of the effort reduction kit installed on later Ford Era
Panteras.
Check your Ford era TSBs for details.

Barry

I am working toward the parts which go on the pedal box. The clutch MC is
past it's prime.

I am making an adapter to mount a Wilwood which is no big deal but with a
question.

When I look at the drawings there is a pivot lever which goes between the
control arm attached to the foot pedal and the Clutch MC.

Mine did not have it when I took it apart. What is it for? Limit travel?
Limit push rod angle? Does everyone use this? I am questioning it's need.

Gary