[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 88, Issue 13-turn signals

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 13:28:30 EST 2011

Speaking of SCCA, it was the Reno Region end of year banquet last night. The Ultima and I took first place in our class, which isn't that much of an achievement really as very few cars have the displacement to weight ratio to run TT-1. What was more satisfying though was taking fastest lap of the season at Reno-Fernley (H course) with a 1'53.9

Julian