[DeTomaso] NPC: Fun day of fixing a Ferrari

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 13:24:24 EST 2011

In a message dated 11/13/11 10 01 12, mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk writes:

> Sometimes it's the simple things, try them first!

The other day I was going to ride dirt bikes with my neighbor.   We always
do a thorough preflight at home the day prior; his bike would barely run.
He was tearing into it, changing plugs and chasing his tail, but it still
ran terribly.

I then asked him how old the gas was in the tank?   More than a year old,
he says.   I says, that stuff is (as Jack so aptly puts it) 'weed-killer'
now; dump it out and put some fresh gas in and see what happens then?

VAROOM!   Ran perfectly. :>)

Yes, it's always good to start with the simple things. :>)